Our Virtual Organizing service offers you the flexibility to work virtually with an experienced Professional Organizer to provide you with expert advice and solutions, specifically tailored to your space and goals.
Virtual Organizing is a process for getting organized through the use of telephone, email, photographs, Skype, FaceTime, or other technology.
- It can be used as an accompaniment to the traditional organizing format or an alternative to on-site organizing assistance.
- It is collaborative—both the client and professional develop a plan to achieve a desired outcome based on initial assessment.
- Organizing sessions are instructed by the professional organizer while the client supplies the physical work. The client will be learning and applying organizing skills during each session.
- At a lower fee, it is more affordable than on-site organizing.
- Virtual organizing is sometimes more comfortable for the client rather than having the professional organizer present in their environment.
- There are no geographical boundaries restricting clients from working with us.
- The first session is a 30 minute assessment. Subsequent sessions are generally 60 minutes and to insure a successful outcome, homework will be assigned for completion between sessions.
Get started with your 30 minute assessment by buying it now on top of this page. We will contact you within 48 business hours to schedule your assessment.