Do you love to organize? Do you dream of running your own business? You can do both and earn a great salary, too! You don’t have to suffer through figuring out how to start your own professional organizing business. This book is content rich and full of proven methodologies, processes, checklists, forms, systems, client case studies, and inspiration. My knowledge and experiences come from working with a broad base of clients from residential to corporate, as well as thirty years of working in corporate environments. You will benefit immediately by learning what took me years and hard lessons to know.
Getting rich isn’t just about making lots of money, it’s about the personal fulfillment you receive from helping others learn a life skill – organizing – they so desperately need and never were taught. Watching the client have that “aha moment” when they understand what it means to “get organized” is rich beyond words.
Get Rich Organizing will:
- Provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful professional organizer business owner.
- Help you cut out months or even years of annoying mistakes and learning curves, because you need to make money immediately. Show you how to position yourself to attract your ideal client with one hundred marketing ideas.
- Introduce you to blogging and web site development.
- Instruct you on how to clearly communicate your value and how to charge for your valuable services.
- Teach you new organizing skills and techniques to work with a variety of client types.
- Provide you with legal, insurance, and tax information to get you started in the right business entity for you and an understanding of the protection your business needs.
- Teach you proven processes and systems to organize others and transfer organizing skills.
- Tell you about real client stories that will inspire you to teach others organizing skills and keep you from making some serious mistakes in dealing with clients.
- Move you to action with recommended exercises and actions found at the end of the chapters.
Additionally you receive:
- Forms available for you to personalize with your company information saving you hours of time creating on your own.
- A listing of my top twenty-five organizing products and where to find them so you don’t have to spend time researching.
- Material to create workshops on paper, time, and clutter so you can immediately market and demonstrate your organizing knowledge.
- Resources for space planning tools and web site development.
- Up-to-date Professional Organizer industry information and trends.
All this valuable and sought after information and more for $14.98 (plus shipping)! And, your purchase is 100% tax deductible as a business expense. It is a miniscule price to pay for the amazing value you will receive and save you time, money, and mistakes.
Just take a look at the table of contents:
Part I: Your Business
Chapter 1—Introduction To Professional Organizing
Chapter 2—Assessing Your Skills
Chapter 3—Writing A Business Plan
Chapter 4—Fee Structures—How To Charge For Your Services
Chapter 5—Business Basics
Chapter 6—Determine Legal and Insurance Needs
Chapter 7—Name and Register Your Business For Maximum Impact
Chapter 8—Tax Issues To Consider And Understand
Chapter 9—Marketing And Branding Your Organizing Business
Part II: Your Clientele
Chapter 10—Client Process Initial Client Contact and Your Thirty Second Hook
Chapter 11—How to Effectively Conduct a Needs Assessment and Create an Organizing Plan of Action
Organizing Plan of Action—Example
Chapter 12—Scheduling the Job With Your Client
Chapter 13—5 Steps to Organizing® Process
Chapter 14—Client Follow-up aka Preventative Backsliding
Chapter 15—Working With Clients on Paper Management
Chapter 16—Working with Clients on Time Management
Chapter 17—Working with Clients on Clutter Control
Chapter 18—The Challenging Clients You Will Meet
Forms and Tools
I wrote Get Rich Organizing along with the Institute for Professional Organizers curriculum, training manuals, and program because I believe in the immense value of this profession. I want others who aspire to it to represent the industry as experienced and knowledgeable professionals. I also want to share my learning in the hopes that others will benefit greatly from my experiences.
I wish I had this book when I started my professional organizer business, SolutionsForYou, Inc. I would have saved time, money, and a lot of hard work.
There are numerous books on the subject of starting a professional organizer business, but none as comprehensive and up-to-date as Get Rich Organizing The Professional Organizer Survival Guide to Launch, Manage, and Grow a Profitable Business.
Learn more about this book at www.GetRichOrganizing.com